SPRING 2014 MARKETING AND PUBLICITY INTERNSHIP
Summary: Gain experience in book marketing and publicity at an independent book publisher! Quirk Books, located in Philadelphia’s Old City, is currently seeking an intern for their marketing and publicity department for Spring 2014.
This internship will begin in January and run through the Spring 2014 semester.
• Assist with press mailings on a daily basis
• Write 1-2 press and/or marketing materials with guidance from staff
• Help research media contacts
• Generating web content, i.e. excerpts, quizzes, fun facts, blog posts
• Copying and filing
• English, journalism, marketing, or communications major or interest in major
• Must be able to put in 15 hours per week minimum in at least 3 hour increments—welcome to intern more if available
• Office experience a plus
For more information about Quirk Books, visit www.quirkbooks.com. Please note that this is an unpaid internship. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 30. Please include subject line INTERN.